Friday, August 5, 2011

Tgif

There's a free jazz concert tonight at the Hyatt that I'm listening to through my open window as I get ready for the Red Bull party at Sutra tonight in Newport Beach. They're killin it I could stay here and jam all night! Gotta get after that elbow brushing though ;)

Today was long but fun, went down to the beach early and met some more Nike peoples...so ridiculous listening to shop talk at such a huge level. Name dropping different athletes and analyzing, brainstorming, creating up and coming activations...all while on the beach watching Kelly Slater tear it up on the water.


Paul Rodriguez (aka P-Rod, a Nike SB athlete) came into the 6.0 tent today for a Q & A and signing. He was a really cool guy, down to earth and excited about what he does. Skateboarders get a bad rap but this guy was inspiring!

I missed the Jimmy Eat World concert because I was working but did have a blast putting flag tattoos in risque places of beach goers and even got a burrito delivered to me. I could pass out right now and skip the party but...just got to keep grinding ;)


Inappropriate award of the day goes to a teenaged girl in a blue floral bikini with a hand painted advertisement for "50 cent butt grabs" slathered on her lower back. Classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment