Thursday, August 4, 2011

Nike Wasted

I can't even put this day into words...or pictures because I was way too buzzed off the Nike sauce to snap anything that really captures how fabulous this day was!

Checked myself into the Nike Villa this afternoon...unreal. First of all the Hyatt in Newport Beach is BEAUTIFUL. Really a pretty property with the World Record number of palm tree species (who knew there was more than one?). But the villa I'm getting put up in?
How's THAT for a walk of shame? I'm basically staying at the Nike party spot that's got three bedrooms, a living room, stocked kitchen, and private pool. I could barely get a full work out in at the fancy hotel gym because I was so excited. I did sprint uphill for a solid 15 minutes though so the Nike-adrenaline did me well.
 

Work hard, play hard baby!! I absolutely love these people. 

I barely had time to shower and pound a complimentary post-workout Muscle Milk before work started on the beach. Today was nuts (I feel like I say that every day). The people multiply more and more every day I don't understand how this isn't a fire hazard (Except because of this, the fireman-to-beach goer ratio is high and they ONLY hired hot ones for the positions. No complaints from me).
Made another handful of really great contacts while playing around with customization in Jack's surf shop across the street from the beach. I have a bunch of pictures but they will have to wait since I'm still bubbling with excitement and cannot operate my phone correctly at the moment.

Tonight is my old CU roommates birthday so we're hitting the town in Newport before heading back to the crackin spot that is my new home for the weekend.

I really can't handle all of this. Who needs drugs when you're high on that Nike hype? MY goodness...

No comments:

Post a Comment