Saturday, August 20, 2011

Honey, I'm home!



Yesterday I visited the Nike campus. And died.
Like the good kind of died though don't worry.
I'll go ahead and put my excitement level up there with a child's anticipation for their first Disneyland trip....yeah, that good. We pulled into the unneccesarily long driveway that all places of mysterious importance have and I felt that swooshdrenaline that's been sneaking up on me since day 1 of this experience.


This is where I want to be.


Even the over-sized poster of Tiger Woods didn't phase me in the Tiger Woods building. Everything at campus just feels so official, so champion-like...they practically pump excellence through the vents.
They do, I smelled it.


I got to check out the building that houses all the marketing hot shots, pass by the soccer fields and Lance Armstrong Gym.
Afterwards I went to the Nike employee store which was an absolute disaster. I felt like I was on supermarket sweep and I had to fill my bag and arms as fast and as efficiently as I could.
And I did.
No sales tax AND stupid prices?
Dirty trickers.


No comments:

Post a Comment