Monday, August 1, 2011

FACT: You Snooze, You Lose.

I wish I could just upload my brain onto this thing because there's so much that I visually soaked in on my first day and I knew I wouldn't be able to do it justice in a text recreation. Just think sun, skin, and 14 acres of action sport-influenced interactivity...here's a scratch on the surface to the sandy excitement that is USOS!

Fusing art, action sports, and fashion all over the beach...a free-for-all art wall that changes out every day
The Nike 6.0 tent and it's stage where The Chosen
Contest experience lives and where I preform a solo
tap number every day at 1:30 and 3.
Converse built this little treasure...on the beach.

Caught up with a friend from Concordia over 2 baskets of tortilla chips (get me every time), took a punishment run, and then had a Yogurtland reward. 

Life. Is. Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment